Unanswered: ora_parse() problem: ORA-00911 invalid character

I get the following message when trying to parse a SQL statement using ora_parse:
    PHP Warning: ora_parse(): Ora_Parse failed (ORA-0911: invalid character -- while processing OCI function OPARSE) in C:\php\scripts\q.php on line 32
    Here is a small portion of the sql statement being parsed:
    Code:
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000000', '07');
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000001', '07');
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000002', '37');
    I've heard rumor that taking the semicolons out and parsing/executing each statement individually works, but that is pretty unacceptable due to the volume of statements.

I had PHP spit this out into a .sql file, and used TOAD to execute the script with no problems.

Has anyone else had better luck with this?

Solution:

Okay, here is my solution so far:
    Code:
    BEGIN
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000000', '07');
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000001', '07');
    INSERT INTO EPAN_INDEXCODES (INDEXCODE_ID, INDEXCODE_FUNDTYPE) VALUES ('000002', '37');
    END;
    Now it parses fine, but hangs on execution.