Unanswered: How output all Stored Procedures Content to a table or file

I wish to ultimately have the content of all stored procedures related to a database in a single ASCII file for review. Is that doable? If so, how?

Thanks,

Peter
    Last edited by Pdiotte; 02-22-05 at 10:40.

Right-click your database in Enterprise Manager, select All tasks, Generate Sql script, there you can choose All stored procedures and other objects/options. mojza

Fantastic Mojza - thanks for the help!

Peter

At the rist of jacking the thread...

Along this same line, this is what we do in order to generate script files that we then place into SourceSafe for version control. I am just learning that end of the department's process, but it seems to me I see stored procs at the system level for version control stuff, but need to look farther into that to see what other stuff we might use.

The script-to-VSS solution seems cheesy to me, but without taking this to be a "How do I do it" question, I'd just like to ask, is there an easier way? I can go look in BOL, but just saw the thread and was reminded of our local cheese factory, so thought I'd ask for quick-n-dirty impressions.
    aka "Paul"
    Non est ei similis.

I just read "100 Things To Do Before You Die". I was surprised that "Yell for help!!" wasn't one of them

Provided Answers: 54
    Use VBA with SQL-DMO, possibly within DTS?

-PatP