Unanswered: Error Importing transport tablespace

Hi, I have Oracle 9.2.0.5.0 64bits over Solaris 9.

I've exported a transportable tablespace without warnings but when I perform the import transport tablespace I recive errors in EVERY statement in the output of the import. And when it finish I receive the message "Import terminated successfully with warnings" but the tablespace is not added to the DB.

An extract of the output of the import is:

IMP-00017: following statement failed with ORACLE error 900:
    "CREATE TABLE "ENLACE_APLICACIONES_WEB" ("ID_USUARIO" VARCHAR2(25) NOT NULL "
    "ENABLE, "PARAMETROS" LONG RAW, "TOKEN" VARCHAR2(32) NOT NULL ENABLE) PCTFR"
    "EE 10 PCTUSED 0 INITRANS 1 MAXTRANS 255 STORAGE(SEG_FILE 20 SEG_BLOCK 1219 "
    "OBJNO_REUSE 57788 INITIAL 65536 FREELISTS 1 FREELIST GROUPS 1) TABLESPACE ""
    "NAVEGA_D" LOGGING NOCOMPRESS"
    IMP-00003: ORACLE error 900 encountered
    ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement

The exp/imp is being performed in the same server, in the same Oracle RDBMS installation, but in different DB.

The exp command I used is:
    exp TRANSPORT_TABLESPACE=y TABLESPACES='NAVEGA_D' file=navega_d_tab.dmp

The imp command I used is:
    imp transport_tablespace=y file=navega_d_tab.dmp datafiles=/home2/oracle/oradata/perseo/NAVEGA_D.dbf fromuser=navega touser=navega

What I'm doing wrong? I'm getting crazy!!!

Provided Answers: 4
    Would it help if you add "FULL=Y IGNORE=Y" in the IMP command?

Try taking the "fromuser=navega touser=navega" out. Those parameters don't have anything to do with transportable tablespaces.

Also, I noticed you're not connecting as sysdba with either exp or imp. I didn't think it would work without logging in as sysdba.

I used to use this example in a class using a windoze machine:
    imp '/ as sysdba' transport_tablespace=Y datafiles=d:\oradata\dev\data01.dbf

The quotes around '/ as sysdba' are probably different on Solaris.