Unhappy Unanswered: Need Help closing Access Database

I have created a multiuser application thru access, the back end database is
    in a server and the forms databases in 5 users desktops linked thru Windows NT, the problem is that when we are using the application at the same time, when I try to exit the application, the Access primary frame stays open and in order to close it I have to do an "Alt-Ctl-Del" many times until I can end the application. What can I do to be able to quit the aplication without having to do this, or did I forget to add something to my code?
    I will appreciate your help so much

Thanx!

Are you using the application.quit command to exit? If so replace it with docmd.quit

Yes, this is the code

Function Quit()
    On Error GoTo Quit_Err

DoCmd.Quit acSave

Quit_Exit:
    Exit Function

Quit_Err:
    MsgBox Error$
    Resume Quit_Exit

End Function
    The problem is that in normal circumstances, by quitting you go straight
    to the desktop, but in this case you don't, the database frame stays open and even if you "X" out, it does not quit, so I have to use "CTL-ALT-DEL"

Try changing

docmd.quit save

to

docmd.quit saveall

Also ensure if you have referenced any recordsets using DAO or anything that these have been closed down properly.

Is it possible that when your application opens, that you are actually opening two instances of Access? I've had that happen to me...

Sam

DoCmd.Quit will close the Access application window entirely - dumping you on the desktop. Is it possible that the problem is not actually with Access, but with your OS or machine? In other words... is it possible that your machine is hanging when you close the application and therefore, causing Access to stop responding? This will cause the Access app window to remain "open" until your machine catches up with itself =)