Unanswered: Two Columns in on dropdown

Hi,

How do I set the rowsource of a dropdown to 2 columns in stead of one? Setting number of columns to 2 and then assigning something like the next statement doesnt work:

ChOutlets.RowSource = "SELECT [tblmain].[outlet],[tblmain].[telnr] FROM [tblmain] WHERE [tblmain].[kamernrs] = " & ID

(for the record, 1 column with ChOutlets.RowSource = "SELECT [tblmain].[outlet] FROM [tblmain] WHERE [tblmain].[kamernrs] = " & ID DOES work ;-))

---EDIT----
    Yes it does, I had a typo nevermind...

Provided Answers: 59
    you need to set the number of columns to be displayed AND set the column widths

if you wanted to display column 2 only you would use a column width of 0;2.5cm, or 0,1" for the metrically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by healdem
    you need to set the number of columns to be displayed AND set the column widths

if you wanted to display column 2 only you would use a column width of 0;2.5cm, or 0,1" for the metrically challenged
    Not entirely true, I didnt set the widths at first but then it just divides the space used, it's not that columns are not shown... But setting the width is idd a nice thing to know to design it a bit better

Provided Answers: 59
    So you have set the number of columns to 2, adjusted the display widths and it doesn't work?

what are you seeing?

Are you trying to have both columns bound or just be able to view both columns ?
    Darasen