Unanswered: two FKs to same description table (was "I don't know how to word this title?? :)"

Here is my situation: We have an "events" table which tracks certain events. We have two columns in there: "chargedID" and "convictedID." The "chargedID" column holds the information for what a client is initially being charged for. The "convictedID" column holds the information for what the client is actually charged for. We have a second table, "events_description" which holds the information describing the "chargedID" and "convictedID" columns. I can query our "events" table to display both the "chargedID" and "convictedID" columns; howerver, I want to include the descriptions of each charge from the "events_description" table. I can only show the correct information for the "chargedID" column but not the descriptions for the "convictedID" column. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks for any help!

Question

Maybe this can help.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Code:
    select eventID
         , chg.description as charged_descr
         , con.description as convicted_descr
      from events
    inner
      join events_description as chg
        on events.chargedID = chg.eventID
    inner
      join events_description as con
        on events.convictedID = con.eventID
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca