Exclamation Unanswered: Combo Boxes not working

I am currently creating a database that will calculate flat rates for tasks using labor costs, material costs and a markup percentage. I have a Tasks form (frmTasks) that contains 2 subforms, frmTaskMaterials and frmTaskProcedures which get their data from 2 different queries (qryTaskMaterials and qryTaskProcedures). Both of the subforms are linked to the main form (frmTasks) by the TaskID field. My problem is that the combo boxes in both subforms will not let me select any of the items in the list. (the list drops down just fine, it just won't let me select anything) It just "dings" at me when I click one of the items. I hope this is enough information and that someone can help me with this problem. I've checked my relationships and everything seems ok there. I've even tried removing the relationships but the problem persists. HELP!!!

When the system "dings" at you do you get a message in the status bar?

No, it just dings. I also noticed that the combo boxes work for existing tasks, but not when creating a new task.

It sounds like you are trying to create a record but have not established an entry for the taskID field. I assume that the taskID is the primary key.

Ok, I was able to solve this problem. Apparently, I was using the TaskID field from the tblTasks table which is a uniqueID field instead of using the TaskID field from the qryTaskProcedures query or the qryTaskMaterials query. I made the changes and poof, it works fine.