Unanswered: Calling a VBA function on a change to a cell

Being fairly new to Visual Basic, especially in an Excel environment, I had a (hopefully) quick question about calling VBA functions. I have tried googling for the needed information, but I just can't find that right set of keywords to get the info I need.

Anyhow, I have a VBA function that I would like to call anytime a change is made to a particular set of cells. At the moment, I have the function set to a button that will execute the function when pressed, but I would like to make the changes more seamless and transparent. I would assume that there is some way to implicity call this function whenever a value in a cell is changed, but I just can't seem to find the function to do this.

I realize that doing this causes a large amount of overhead, but the code I would like to execute is quite small and shouldn't cause too much of an issue. Using conditionals is out, since I have more conditions that would be supported.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Worksheet_change event of the worksheet class

i.e. view the code of the worksheet you are looking at then choose the options from the drop down list

Excellent, thats just what I was looking for! Thanks!