Hello Everyone,

I have the following contracts avail in Richmond. Please make sure you have all of the required experience before responding. Candidates MUST have US experience and be in the US along with EXCELLENT Communication skills. To apply for either of these, please send your resume and job of interest to me at Cindy@AtlanticResource.com. Please also notice the rates on the positons as I will not be able to increase!

Position: ORACLE SUPPORT CONSULTANTS - multiple positions
Duration: Contract for up to 2 years
Rate: up to 60.00 per hour
Send resume to: Cindy@AtlanticResource.com.
My client is in need for a few FUNCTIONAL Oracle Consultants for a Support Center. It is unusual because it's Oracle support for the end-user (similar to a high level business help desk). This is NOT A HELPDESK OR DEVELOPER POSITION! I am looking for candidates that can provide Oracle Support for previous developed applications. The client is looking for a business consultant that understands Oracle from the business flow. Candidates must also have expertise in a particular area such as: Financials, Order Entry, or Mfg, and etc. Candidates MUST be in the US with at least 2 years of US experience

Duration: 4 months poss ext
Rate: 40.00-60.00 per hour doe and corp to corp or W2
Resume to: Cindy@AtlanticResource.com
My client is looking for 2 candidates for a 4-month contract working with Oracle Financials. Candidates should have at least 5 years experience working with Oracle Financials A/P and A/R. Candidates that have Medicaid/Medicare background and or healthcare experience are desired.