Hello Everyone,

I have two positions that I am posting. The first is a contract position in Richmond. The second is a contract to hire in Richmond. The client will not sponser Visa so only US Cit/GC holders should apply for the contract to hire. These clients are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills. Candidates MUST be in the US and have at least 2 years of US experience. Please send your resume and position of interest to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!

Date: 03/01/05 (RATE CHANGE)
Duration: 2+ months poss ext
Rate: Max of $40.00 per hour (Please do not send candidates over this)

We got a response back from the client on rate and the above rate is the max I can do. Your rate would depend on experience level. The manager has also noted that It would be okay to emphasize the data extraction piece using Crystal Reports/SQL Server 2000 and not emphasize the Cognos piece. Candidates will be supporting data mining activities for the client's Pharmacy Data Repository. Candidates MUST HAVE the following experience Data Mining (using COGNOS IMPROMPTU, COGNOS POWERPLAY, and CRYSTAL REPORTS)Experience creating data cubes from SQL SERVER 2000 database. Excellent data analytic skills. Excellent communication skills especially in providing guidance/training to skilled business partner in using COGNOS POWERPLAY. Candidates MUST also have experience with pharmacy applications.

Date: 02/08/05
Duration: Contract to Hire- Direct Hire
Salary: 50-60K

The client is looking for candidates with 6 years of over IT experience along with 2+ years of experience using COGNOS PPES and IWR/Impromptu applications to facilitate enterprise reporting solutions.Strong proficiency and knowledge in SQL Server and SQL programming language. SQL Database administration.Thorough knowledge of software design procedures, project management, and data processing equipment; of terminology related to financial and HR data; and of systems logic.Experience with VB, HTML, XML, Java, and .Net preferred. Strong knowledge of relational databases and associated concepts for developing applications and solutions on an enterprise scale, and of the internal architecture of such systems in order to optimize system performance. Prior experience with design and usage of data warehousing data structure preferred.Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely both in writing and orally, in person and via telephone.Will have designed and successfully implemented a variety of systems and/or solutions. Ability to develop complex database/data communication systems which incorporate data warehousing best practices and quality data processing techniques. Analytical ability sufficient to work independently at highest level of all technical phases of systems analysis. Capacity to complete complex projects, analyze diverse sources of data and make recommendations for major system installations and/or changes. The client is looking for candidates with considerable knowledge of report writing concepts. Strong understanding of relational concepts and data relationship construction.Expertise with various file and/or table access methods. General SQL knowledge and database experience required. Experience working with financial and/or HR data.Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, in person and by telephone. Analytical ability sufficient to quickly assimilate complex ideas and information into a deliverable reporting solution.Considerable knowledge and proficiency using the full suite of Microsoft Office products including Access and Excel. Experience with Visual Basic, HTML, XML, JavaScript or other 4GL language