Question Unanswered: Access Troubles - need help

I've asked several at work including the originator of the database but I can't get an answer to the problem. I've attached the link to the database which I've uploaded onto my webpage so you could see. This is a movie database where you can type in the name, rating, disk number, and there is a separate box to the right that you can populate with web information (picture and description). Several times this has happened and I'm forced to take a huge step backwards each time and hope the error doesn't occur again. When you click on the "all movies" tab and scroll down to the movie "clue" and click, an error keeps popping up. I can't figure out what it's trying to say, or what I can do to prevent it. The best I can come up with is something about multiple users changing the same data but there are no other users. Can someone help out with this dilemma so I can stop going crazy??? The file is approx 7.5M currently (again I haven't a clue why so large as my working copy with more information is much smaller, but it too will come up with the same problem and I'm forced to go at it again).....

Thanks,
    boeingme

re: http://www.bubbajames.com/db3.mdb

It appears that you have a number of corrupted records in the main table of the mdb file in question, possibly from one or more of the embedded pictures in the OLE field.

Why not stick with your working copy?

It was just your record #287 (clue) that was corrupted. I deleted it and recreated it as a new record in the attached file, though you'll have to finish filling it in. Hopefully the change in the index value is not a problem for you.

Usually storing pictures in your database is going to cause severe bloating. If you can store them outside the db and just store the path and filename in the table, using an image control to display them, that will keep your db nice and small. Use the form's Current event to set the Image Control's Picture property to the filename.

Edit: The site wouldn't let me upload more than 2MB so I had to strip out all your pictures. I just used a delete query to get rid of the one record if you want to do it yourself.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmacr; 03-02-05 at 00:28.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Reeves
    It appears that you have a number of corrupted records in the main table of the mdb file in question, possibly from one or more of the embedded pictures in the OLE field.

Why not stick with your working copy?
    The working copy doesn't expose the problem as it's actually my backup. The database online expresses the problem I've been having. I go about 8-10 records and it starts erroring saying something about multiple users updating the same record, then it locks up. Strange

it could be poor memory management in that case.