Unanswered: Paradox 7 Data Model

I have a Paradox 7 application that uses aliases on my tables in the data model. A couple of weeks ago, we experienced data corruption and the users were receiving a message asking if they would like to choose a different table then the one that it was pointing to.

The problem that I am having now is that I can't seem to get this alias resynched with the rest of the system.

In the data model, my main table is now pointing to L:\MyFolder\MyTable.db, instead of :MyAlias:MyTable.db

Is there any way that I can change the alias so that it is reflected in the data model correctly.

My system is having a problem keeping the tables synched when the users are doing data entry.

Thanks in advance

Someone with authority

saved the form, query,datamodel or report with the new table. You will need to use the open with new/different table option on the affected object and then save it. to the place that everyone accesses it. If the forms are loaded on each desktop, instead of the network, then you will need to go from destop to desktop to do complete the fix.