Namtra Business Solutions Inc (NBS) is a Washington, DC based Information Technology Company with branch offices in Edison New Jersey, Reston Virginia and Lewes Delaware. NBS has been in the Information Technology business for the last 8 years and NBS provides software development and professional services to government and commercial clients, specializing in the areas of Solutions Development, Project Management and Implementation, IT Security, Compliance and Federal regulations

Position: Sr Oracle Developer
Duration: 1 yr or more
MUST HAVE DEA or DOD Secret Clearance (or have held a secret clearance in past two yrs)

Candidate requires minimum of 5 years experience for the Senior Development position·

Minimum of five years experience in application development with PL/SQL,
ASP, HTML, Java Script, C++ and Oracle Forms,.

· Knowledge and experience with Rational Rose, ClearCase, ClearQuest
RequisitePro, Test Manager, Test Robot and Soda, and Oracle 8i or higher

· Knowledge and experience with Integraph’s GeoMedia Web Map and
geographical data

The first bullet is the primary area that DEA is looking at, and they need to be strong in at least PL/SQL and/or ASP and Oracle Forms, with some knowledge and experience with the first 3 items of the second bullet. Also, they need to know Oracle 8i or HIGHER (Higher preferred). The position is more of the back end development, and less of the Web development.

List number of years experience with the following:

Oracle 8i or higher
Oracle Forms

If interested, please address the below-mentioned
1.. Confirm if you are immediately available for job opportunities -
2.. Please attach your updated resume that pertains to the position you are applying for -
Remember: You have 30 seconds to make a first impression. Without an effective resume, you often will not get the opportunity to interview. The right resume will get your foot in the door.
3.. Please mention your hourly rate expectation -
4.. Your work status (US Citizen/Green Card Holder/H1B/ EAD) -
5.. Your current location -
6.. Best Time during the day to contact you, with phone number -
Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.