Thread: Free books and exam info
03-04-05, 05:12 #1Registered User
Provided Answers: 1
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
Are you telling us to do this, or advising us, or just passing on a tip?90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.