Unhappy Unanswered: Object variable or With block variable not set (was "Frank")

When trying to upsize an access database to sql server using the upsize wizard, I get the following error:

"Object variable or With block variable not set."

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Provided Answers: 6
    sounds like an error in the vb code. try compiling in the vba window in access and see if it kicks out any errors. i have never used the upsizing wizard and I am not sure why sql server would care about the VBA
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Upsizing wizard creates an updateable recordset using DAO (!!!) and then attempts to insert rows using rs.AddNew...rs.Update sequence within a loop over the source. The error posted means that there was a failure to create a target recordset, most likely due to datatype incompatibility (this is all most likely unless some silly things are happaning like intermittent network connectivity failures and such).
    "The data in a record depends on the Key to the record, the Whole Key, and
    nothing but the Key, so help me Codd."

Question Frank

Thanks all for most helpful comments. Not too sure how to correct this in order to get a target recordset in that this is my first time doing this.

Any further comments welcomed.

Thanks once again for your time and effort in assistingme.