Cool Vacation on Me: Database Devleoper

Got a SECRET clearance? Well I'll send you on vacation for a month. All you have to do is have the following skills:

> >Minimum of 4 years exp.
    > >Must be able to understand design
    >Able to create reports, graphs
    > >Queries
    > >Database table design
    > >Know Microsoft access and some sql

Everything is paid for, room & board, meals, the only catch is the work must be done at the client site. Client site in TX More info to come. From what I've gather so fare it it's supporting the military either San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas.

I'd take it just to get away from this crazy east coast weather. Monday it was 70 degree and tuesday we had a many blizzard here in DC
    Last edited by garrydawkins; 03-09-05 at 15:50. Reason: Update

Im under the British Official Secrets Act due to my previous service in the British Military, but i don't know if that would allow me into a US base nowadays.

And the only things im lacking in as far as the critique goes is the 4 years experience and i don't exactly have a deep understanding of SQL.

I do actually wonder how many people on here have a national security clearance at that level.

Cool vacation on me

I'll take a look and see what the client says. I'm in the Wash. DC area and you cant work for Gov't or be a contractor without any type of security clearance and there different and level. They have always been place but they are inforced since 911.

How about $35 per hour while you stay and I need a copy or your resume in MS word format sent to: garrydawkins@hotmail.com