Unanswered: New to forum & new to Access..Search help needed

I have attached the DB I created and would like to be able to do the following:

In the "Client ID" field I would like to be able to enter an existing clients ID and have it populate the form with that persons data.

In the "Last Name" field I would like to be able to enter an existing clients last name and if it finds it in the DB to populate the form with that persons data.

In the "Company Name" field I would like to be able to enter an existing clients company name and if it finds it in the DB to pouplate the form with that persons data.

I would like to use combo boxes to do this so if I have more than one client with the same last name or company name I can select the correct client.

If i have a new client that has NO entries in the DB I would like the form to allow me to enter the new info and create a new record.

I have figured how to link service calls to the client list and pull up the data in the subform but am SO lost on how to create the search/lookup/find thing that I am pulling out what little hair I have left. I do not really know how to use VB code so if it is possible through standard Access (non code) that would be great, if not I guess I will learn some code.

Thanks for your help for the new guy.

Wcoyote
    AccessUser@wcoyote.net
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've put a basic search engine at the top of your form, how this helps you out. Check the code on the 'Search' button to see how it works
    Attached Files Attached Files