Unanswered:

where is this thread?

Provided Answers: 6
    looks like spam that got deleted.
    “If one brings so much courage to this world the world has to kill them or break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.” Earnest Hemingway, A Farewell To Arms.

Provided Answers: 11
    Aristotle would probably say it is in your browser.

Plato might say the ideal thread is not visible to you, but on a server at some hosting company.

Pyrrho would claim the thread does not, and never did exist.

Descartes could say the thread exists, if you think it does.

So many schools to choose from.

and Thrasymachus would say that this thread is the advantage of the stronger.

Pregnant Adriana Lima - shocking video for Vogue!

Pregnant Adriana Lima - shocking video for Vogue!

Celebrity Star Video Sex Tapes: Pregnant Adriana Lima - Shocking Video For Vogue!

This candid video shot exclusively for Vogue (videos of our baby), says Adriana Lima.

Soon after the honeymoon, Lima learned she was expecting. "We are so excited!" she says. "We wanted this. We were ready."
    "Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man," Jaric adds.

"We're ready to settle down."
    "If it were up to me the nursery, everything would be done already!" says Lima, who is four months along - and who has help back home in Brazil.
    "My mom is doing everything and getting things ready," says Lima. "She'll bring everything."

This includes a hand-crocheted blanket made by Lima's grandmother, which will fit in with the all-white color scheme Lima has picked out - white being neutral, as she doesn't yet know the sex of the baby.

adriana lima, adriana lima photo, adriana lima pic, adriana lima sex tape, brazilian, model, supermodel, victoria's secret, woman, adriana lima wallpapers, adriana lima pregnant