All of the following databases are available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. PM or email if interested. Thanks!

Music Lyrics Database
This database contains lyrics to songs associated by song title to artist
Contents: 3 tables, Artists Table, Lyrics Table, and Songs Table
Price: $45.00
Price with Resell Rights: $130.00
Records: 217,329 different song lyrics for 16,461 different artists

Commercial/Business Listings in the Dallas Texas Area
The listings contained in this data source are updated on a biweekly basis, and are amassed from new telephone connections established as a Business Account that would normally be added to our Yellow Pages.
Contents: All records contain Business Name, Address, City, State, Zip, and Telephone
Vendor: BellSouth Communications
Price: $32.00
Price with Resell Rights: $80.00
Records: 29,319

US Restaurant Locations
This database contains restaurant locations across the United States.
Price: $40.00
Price with Resell Rights: $110.00
Contents: Data Fields include Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Toll Phone, Fax, URL, Email
Records: 291,123

Drinks and Cocktails Database
This database contains recipes, and instructions for mixed drinks, cocktails and the like.
Price: $35.00
Price with Resell Rights: $75.00
Contents: Drink Name, Ingredients, Instructions, Category, Serving Glass Type, Ingredient Keys (good for shopping list integration), and drink type
Records: 6,197

US Bail Bonds Offices and Locations
This dataset includes location information for Bond Offices throughout the United States
Price: $20.00
Price with Resell Rights: $50.00
Contents: Business Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, URL
Records: 5,432

US Bars and Pubs
This database contains location information for Bars, Taverns, and Pubs in the United States
Price: $25.00
Price with resell rights: $65.00
Contents: Name, Address, City, State, Zip, URL
Records: 47,422