Unanswered: How to move BLOB data from Sparc to Windows

I have exported data from DB2 UDB V72 for movement into Windows. Unable to insert BLOB data into the table in Windows, from the export dump taken on Solaris. However, the same dump works fine on Solaris for BLOB insert/loading.

How to move BLOB data from Sparc to Windows?

TIA.

Did you export in IXF format?
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ggnanaraj
    Unable to insert BLOB data into the table in Windows, from the export dump taken on Solaris.
    And "unable" means what? Computer freezes? DB2 not installed? LOAD utility gives an error?

Did you use binary mode to transfer the files?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_A
    Did you export in IXF format?
    No. I did a del export. The import of the same works in Sparc but not in Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by n_i
    And "unable" means what? Computer freezes? DB2 not installed? LOAD utility gives an error?

Did you use binary mode to transfer the files?
    The import fails. Binary mode was used to transfer files. All other tables 'import' apart from BLOB works fine.

Get the following error: SQL3512W The file named in row "1" and column "37" cannot be found, but the target column is not nullable. The row was not loaded.

The import takes place without the 'lobs from' and 'modified by' clauses. However, only the LOB locator is loaded from the DEL file not the LOB data.

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ggnanaraj

The import takes place without the 'lobs from' and 'modified by' clauses. However, only the LOB locator is loaded from the DEL file not the LOB data.
    LOB data is not in the DEL file. I suggest you read the IMPORT command reference again.

Quote Originally Posted by n_i
    LOB data is not in the DEL file. I suggest you read the IMPORT command reference again.
    Of course, the LOB data is not in the DEL file. Note that, in the same SPARC platform the 'export' from 1 database and 'import' into another work fine.

However, when I move this data for 'import' into Windows, it fails with SQL3512W.