Hi All,

I am currently loadtesting replication on a new pair of db2 enterprise servers running websphere MQ. I turned off replication, loaded 2,500,000 rows into one database, and restarted replication. Now I get the following error when I try to start the asnqcap program:

2005-09-23-10.49.33.372264 ASN0575E "Q Capture" : "ASN" : "WorkerThread" : The program encountered a WebSphere MQ error "2053" while issuing the WebSphere MQ command "MQPUT" on queue "PEER1_TO_PEER2_SENDQ".

each time I run it I can get a few 1000 rows to replicate, but this is obviously very slow. Does anyone know why this is happening? I've done a bit of investigation, and the message translates to "MQRC_Q_FULL". The only suggestion I have had so far is to increase the maxdepth for the queue, but as it is a "qremote" queue there is no "maxdepth" parameter. This will be a busy live production pair when configured correctly, so I will need it to be able to cope with one database dying and getting millions of rows behind. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Ian