View Poll Results: Is it possible or not?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

0 0%
  • may be

0 0%
  • don no

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Unanswered: Smart-School software.....

Downloaded from-----------> Smart-School <--------------

Need only activation code to use as full version. Software is "attendance_mac.zip" Please note this is kisko file generated in Filemaker Pro Developer v7.

TK
    Sipa

You should contact the developer.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by <Ender>
    You should contact the developer.

wish i can do that but i guess he/she must be looking for money i guess!

lol

Tk
    Sipa

And you're looking for a free lunch?!

Arrow

And you're looking for a free lunch?!

So far what i know in filemaker pro i learn from my intrest and ofcourse for free! which encorage me more and more to learn and get advance! so far i have not spent a cent on any of my filemaker pro 3,4.1,5,5.5,6,7 includes all server and client software. I been suporting penty of my coliges with this software and they are happy with the filemaker pro. as i have never ask any cent from this for customising their needs. On the top online support is more then a lunch i am talking about. So don't you think doing all this for free to marketing for Filemaker pro and i don't get a small serial no for one of the devaeloped software. Hope u understand what i mean.

Tk
    Sipa

I'm afraid I don't agree with your reasoning. You seem to be impying that it's okay to pirate software as long you don't charge your clients for it. Whether it's you or your 'coliges' trying to get the free lunch, it still hurts the sortware developers.

TANSTAAFL!

Talking

I'm afraid I don't agree with your reasoning. You seem to be impying that it's okay to pirate software as long you don't charge your clients for it. Whether it's you or your 'coliges' trying to get the free lunch, it still hurts the sortware developers.

TANSTAAFL!
    I guess u didn't understand what i am trying to say. Here people what to see results and for showing results 30days in not saficient or limited record can't help they want ful functional software. In sort no one came born database programmer and people who wnts the result they don't have time to develop their database or start learning database programming. They need some one like me who knows more about how and they way they want. Now i don't let developer don't earn any thing they also get licencing part as when i demonstrat my package as per their need they go back and use it for free for a while and then they want to install on all the computers were i tell them to get the liceneces software and client as they do and then we give them a package. With full functionality. Now tell me does that pirate software. I was talking about myside of the Free software stuff not the client side. As they only get package from me as a free developed package not the software. U want me to go to jail giving them a copy of the software for free?

Tk
    Sipa