assignment at the Pentagon.

Main Responsibility of Position:

Building, configuring, and maintaining all components of multiple Oracle Application and Database servers (10g) in a Windows 2003 environment.

Required Skill set (Senior Level): ·

Working knowledge and use of: Oracle Databases (8i/10g),

Oracle Application Server (9i/10g),

Oracle Enterprise Manager, and SQL Plus. ·

Conceptual knowledge of:

Oracle Application Server Architecture. ·

Installation and configuration of Oracle Web Application (infrastructure and midtier components) servers in a Windows 2000/2003 Operating System environment. Oracle 10g experience is preferred. ·Designing, creating and maintaining Oracle Database Servers and Databases (knowledge of database instances, schemas, start/stop of databases, security, etc). ·

Knowledge and performance of Oracle server backup/recovery methods and procedures (i.e., standby databases/servers, Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Server Guard, Oracle RAC or other backup/recovery methods). · Configuring/troubleshooting Oracle HTTP server/Apache Web Server. · Effective Oracle database and application server analysis and troubleshooting skills with the ability to assess the risk of proposed solutions. · Ability to draft database system designs, diagrams and reports. · Ability to create and maintain DBA system designs, diagrams and reports. · Provide Life Cycle Management of Oracle databases. · Review and test new database software releases and security patches. Determine impact on production and development systems and provide an assessment of impact.

Highly Desired Skills: · Experience with TOAD, DBArtisan, Oracle Grid Control 10g, and/or other Oracle database/application server maintenance utility. · Some experience with Oracle 8i databases on a UNIX platform. · Ability to review and debug pl/sql code in Oracle Forms, Database Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers. · Oracle Export and Import Utilities · Application of Oracle server patches · Technical Writing Skills · IIS Admin Web Service · Dameware Remote Access Tool · Network Server Access and Security