All of the following databases are available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. PM or email if interested. Thanks!

If you use the Purchase links, you will be sent an email with download instructions. The download is in MS Access format. If you require a different format, just reply back to the download email with the format you need, and I will arrange it for you.

Coffee Industries
This database contains information on businesses in the coffee industry around the world that supply related equipment and products such as, but not limited to: Roasting Equipment, Syrup, Training Materials/Education, Packaging Equipment & Goods, Mail-order Coffee, etc.
Contents: Name, City, State, Country, Phone, Fax, URL, email
Price: $15.00 - PURCHASE
Price with resell rights: $30.00 - PURCHASE
Records: 2,224

Video Games Database
This data source contains information about video games. Along with the details for each game there is an image of the game box.
Contents: Name, Platform, Description, Developer, Publisher, Type, Released, Price Range, Box Image
Price: $35.00 - PURCHASE
Price with resell rights: $75.00 - PURCHASE
Records: 4,533
----------------------------------------
Game Boy Advance - 684
Game Cube - 466
Nintendo DS - 66
PC 1,330
PS2 1,133
PSP - 66
Xbox - 753
Xbox 360 - 36
----------------------------------------

Washington State Bar Members
This database contains information on all members of the Washington Sate Bar since 1901. Along with all contact data, the dataset also includes any special committee memberships held by members.
Contents: Name, Address, Law Firm, Admission Date, Status, Phone, Fax, Email, Committees
Price: $20.00 - PURCHASE
Price with resell rights: $40.00 - PURCHASE
Records: 34,706

Please PM or email if you need anymore details or sample data.