Question Unanswered: Help with Auto-population of data

Hi! I'm building a Maintenance DB with Vehicles, the problem I'm having is on the form. I have two combo boxes One with a main repair code that's linked to a repair subcode the repair subcode has an AfterUpdate event attached to it to poulate a text box that gives the description of the repiar. Problem is I also want to poulate a second box with the interval for repair (Example: oil changes @ 3000 Miles, that interval is a field in the table) So I tried keying off of the Description field and that's not working at all.
    I've attached screen shots for clarity
    Attached Files Attached Files

Talon4409,

I have also developed a maintenance db with the help of Mr. A. D. Tejpal at other site.

in my db, when the user enters Kilometer, a short report displays list of maintenance required for the vehicle like Change of Oil, Change of Filter, Check Wheel Alingments, Brake Pads and so on. Entries of the run KM are made in first week of the month, and accordingly reports are desplayed. Once the maintenance done, user must click a check mark to complete the record. May be you used another trick in your db.

Maintenance list I kept in a table with 3 fields, Those are Schedule, Task and KMSpan.
    The maintenance report are generated from this table accoriding to the KM entered on the form.

Problem is I also want to poulate a second box with the interval for repair (Example: oil changes @ 3000 Miles, that interval is a field in the table) So I tried keying off of the Description field and that's not working at all.
    I used SnapshopViewer to display the report on the form itselt. But due to the difference in the version of SnapshopViewer at different users, I removed lateron. Make a zip file of your screen shots to reduce the size and send it to me as maximum of 150 kb file I can download. (being a network user-restrictions)

Why If you need to populate another text box when the detail of the required mainenance can be displyed thru report? I attached a shot of my maintenance entry form.

Ashfaque
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F_MaintenanceEntry.JPG