Question Unanswered: Failure In Creating MDE File

Hi There
    I Have A Database Trying To Convert It To MDE I Get The Following Message
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This error is usually associated with compiling a large database into an MDE file. Due to the method used to compile the database, a considerable number of TableID references are created for each table. The Microsoft Jet database engine version 4.0 can only create a maximum of 2048 open TableIDs at one time. Exporting a database as an MDE potentially can exceed this limit if the database has a large number of objects (table, macro, form, report, etc).

There is no accurate method to estimate the number of TableIDs the Jet database engine uses during the process of compiling a database as an MDE. However, each VBA module and each form uses one TableID, as a result, if the database has 500 forms, and each form's HasModule property is set to Yes, as many as 1,000 TableIDs are used.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In My Application There 27 Forms 4 of the with Subforms. I Have Removed The 4 Forms And Tried To Create An MDE File It Was Successfull, What Seems To Be The problem In Forms With Subforms

Thanks In Advance, Your Help Is Very Much Appreciated.....

Provided Answers: 6
    The "usual suspect" when an mde can't be created is a compile error in the code. Go into the VBA editor and run Debug/Compile. If it finds an error, fix the error and run it again, as it will stop at the first error it finds. When Compile doesn't find any errors, try the mde again.
    Paul