Position Title : SQL Developer (Sybase/Java/C++)
Position Type : Direct Hire
Company : Branta Group
http://www.brantagroup.com
Contact Marcus Ronaldi [mronaldi@brantagroup.com]
Relocation : No
Sponsorship : No
Telecommuting :All work must be done on site in San Francisco, CA
3rd Parties : Must include contact information
Directions to apply :If you are interested in this position send me
1) an updated copy of your resume as an attached file
2) a detailed summary (see below on what goes into a good summary and e-mail me if you want to know how to make your submission stand out)
3) Your availability and salary rate requirement.

This position will support the investment technology needs of any of the client global offices, depending on priorities. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about solving investment-related business problems through the use of technology.

Job Responsibilities:

This position will be responsible for development and performance enhancement tasks associated with the support of client's fund performance and attribution calculation engine.

Candidates for this position should have a strong background in development within complex systems and an eye for process improvement.

Financial industry knowledge is a useful plus for this position. Candidates will be required to interact with business people in order to clarify development requests. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory.

Required Skills:
Strong SQL skills required. Experience on Sybase is a plus.
Strong in at least one of the following languages and conversant in at least one of others: Java, C#, VB
Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Strong critical reasoning skills.
Detail-oriented approach to solving problems.
Enthusiasm for learning.

@ One of the best ways to create a summary is to break down the requirements and clearly map how your experience matches it. This makes it very clear that you are the right choice for the position. If you need an example of this feel free to e-mail me and I will provide it for you.