Unanswered: ACCESS 2000 Security

Okay, I created a database that acts more like an application than a data storage. I also setup the security and created accounts using the security wizard that Access provides. Now, how do I reference those security accounts to a log (perhaps a table).

For example, there's a username Guest in my database. When someone launch the database using the shortcut that has the security workgroup switch on, Access prompts them to enter a user account and password. So they enter "Guest" for username and "password" for password. How do I log that. I want to log the name of the user, and the time and date he logs in.

Also, when Guest is logged in and he is modifying a record using a form. I want to put on the form a little label on the bottom that displays who modified it last.

I hope this makes sense. Please help................

Quote Originally Posted by rodrunner79
    Okay, I created a database that acts more like an application than a data storage. I also setup the security and created accounts using the security wizard that Access provides. Now, how do I reference those security accounts to a log (perhaps a table).

For example, there's a username Guest in my database. When someone launch the database using the shortcut that has the security workgroup switch on, Access prompts them to enter a user account and password. So they enter "Guest" for username and "password" for password. How do I log that. I want to log the name of the user, and the time and date he logs in.

Also, when Guest is logged in and he is modifying a record using a form. I want to put on the form a little label on the bottom that displays who modified it last.

I hope this makes sense. Please help................
    HELP!!! Anyone out there?