Unanswered: Different results same query between original and copied db
I restored a backup of a database running SQL Server in W2K to my own laptop (Windows XP) for report testing pourposes. The restore worked perfectly, but when I ran the store procedure that returns my "report" set I noticed that several of the fields within the result set are different, the number of rows and customers are a perfect match to the production report. The fields that are different are calculated fields that invoque a user defined function, which again are exactly the same on both databases. I tried dropping the stored procedure and the 4 functions and recreating them again but I get the same results, the number of rows, the customers and all "non" function calculated fields are perfect, only the fields calculated with the functions are wrong.