-131 ISAM error: no free disk space

Hi,

I installed Informix Dynamic Server 10.0 and set up a database. In the beginning, I could access it like expected. But after some statements now I always get the ISAM error: no free disk space, or similar errors. Even a simple select * statement produces this error.
    I installed everything on another machine (lots of disk space) and it's all the same.
    I'm using the SPATIAL.8.20.TC2 datablade module but I didn't change the default configuration in any other way (i only set the DBSPACETEMP parameter in the ONCONFIG file for my server, but that didn't help).

Do you have an idea what might be wrong?
    Thanks in advance
    Tim

Did you add those 'lots of disk space' to the database server (ie. add chunks)?

No, I didn't add any chunks. Is this necessary after the usual installation? Do I have to use the onspaces tool?

It is necessary because Informix does not know your OS free space. You add chunks for Informix to use. You can use onmonitor or onspaces to add chunks for your dbspaces.

I'm sorry for my newbie-ish answers. Now i figured out that lots of tables were placed in the rootdbs. I have to change the application so that it creates a new dbspace for every user.
    Thanks for your help - it showed me the right way