Question re: Web Matrix - Datalist Control

I'm developing some pages for a website using ASP.NET Web Matrix and I'm also utilizing a Microsoft Access database. In my file, I have to drag the datalist outside of the table, edit the templates, and then drag the datalist inside the table. The datalist retains the template information. But I'm not quite getting the results I want to, though:

I have a file called services.aspx. In this file are two links

1. servicesblock.aspx?MYCATEGORY=OUTTOWN
    2. servicesblock.aspx?MYCATEGORY=INTOWN

The other file is called servicesblock.aspx, which is where my datalist is situated.

The table being used is called servicestable. My fields are the following:

SERVICENO (This is my primary key, an autonumber field)
    MYCATEGORY (Choices are OUTTOWN, INTOWN)
    SERVICENAME
    SERVICEADDRESS
    SERVICECITY
    SERVICEADDRESS
    SERVICEZIP
    SERVICEPHONE
    SERVICEDESCRIPTION

In the services.aspx file (as displayed in a browser), when I click on the servicesblock.aspx?MYCATEGORY=OUTTOWN link, ALL of the rows of information show up, whether I have OUTTOWN or INTOWN in the field in the MYCATEGORY column.

Can anyone think of anything I'm missing? (I'm somehow thinking some sub procedure or something involving declaring a query string pass variable or something like that) I'm really eager to wrap up this website, so any suggestions or help will be deeply appreciated.

Ken

Ken

Datalist Control Problem - Follow Up, Still Not Solved

I tried programming the dataset in my "servicesblock.aspx" page. I tested the query here and it works. But when I load servicesblock.aspx?MYCATEGORY=INTOWN in my browser, I still get all of the rows of information showing up, whether OUTTOWN or INTOWN is in the record. Can anyone help me with the next step beyond - to get the right results?