The following database is available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. If you would like to view more databases for sale, visit this page: http://www.odditysoftware.com/page-webcontentdata.htm

If you use the Purchase links, you will be sent an email with download instructions. The download is in MS Access format. If you require a different format, just reply back to the download email with the format you need, and I will arrange it for you.

US Pharmacies Database
Pharmacy is the profession of compounding and dispensing medication. More recently, the term has come to include other services related to patient care including clinical practice, medication review, drug information, etc. Some of these new roles are now mandated by law in various legislatures. Pharmacists, therefore, are the primary health professionals who optimize medication management to produce positive health-outcomes. Pharmacists are highly-trained and skilled healthcare professionals who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for their patients. Pharmacists are also often small-business owners, owning the pharmacy in which they practice.
Contents: Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Medicare ID
Price: $40.00 - PayPal Purchase
Price with resell rights: $80.00 - PayPal Purchase
Records: 35,361
Sample Data: Sample Data in Excel Spreadsheet

PM or email to scripting[at]gmail.com if interested. Thanks!