Unanswered: ORACLE scripts stress database set

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to find over the network a stress set scripts to evaluate my database tuning. I would like to play with the Resource Manager/ Performance Manager as well to change some parameters and watch out how does it works.

The problem is that I don't find anything free. I would like to know if there are scripts to study and change...

Can anybody help me?

I'm using ORACLE with Red Hat ES3. I think we need the patches to do the Performance Manager works normally. At the moment it doesn't works...

Thanks in advance.

what are your tuning objectives?
    what are your reasonable performance goals?

quote>Once the goal in mind, implement only the minimum number of changes that allow meeting the required performance goals. As soon as you achieve your goal, start practicing tuning abstinence, otherwise “compulsive tuning disorder” may be the result ...
    quote-end> ... from the oak tables network

Well, I don't have any objective, I want to simulate a workload to play with the Resource Manager and to learn how does it work. The tuning phase will arrive after. I need some scripts to stress the database and play with the CPU charge, Session Pool, Executing times...