Developer with current experience in Microsoft development technologies to be an integral part of a small and talented team developing new capabilities for project request, approval, and management information system. The existing system is a client-server Visual Basic and Brio application using a SQL Server 2000 database and its Data Transformation Services to interface with other related management subsystem.
Involves providing analytical and development support for multiple systems, providing documentation support to include functional requirements, detailed system specifications, system design alternatives, test and validation plans, and a post-implementation review. Extensive direct contact with the client is a major part of this position.
- 5-7 years development experience in a corporate environment using the following Microsoft tool sets:
- Visual Studio Professional or Enterprise and ASP
- Visual Studio.Net Professional or Enterprise and ASP.Net a plus
- Visual Basic and VB Script
- SQL Server 7.0 and 2000
- 1 or more years Web page design that incorporates human interface best practices
- Prior experience in Systems Analysis and Design Required - Mid Level
- Prior experience in Object Oriented Application Development required
- Prior software validation experience (planning, execution, tracking, developing test data)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to research problems and provide solutions
- Brio Intelligence Explorer experience desirable
- May be requested to mentor client project staff
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual required; team player who can adapt to changes in client requirements.
- Related BA/BS degree preferred. An additional 8 years of applicable experience may be substituted for degree.
Will be required to pass a Standard Background Investigation and drug screen.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation assistance is not offered.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls, inquiries, or Third Party Vendors please!
We are an equal opportunity employer. U.S. Citizens and Green Card Holders only for this position.