I have created two forms, an inbound form that has the following fields. Receiver, trucking, bill of lading, product descp, date in, total items per skid, # of skids and total items of inventory.

My second form is the outbound, job #, date out, customer, employee, product descp, total items per skid, # of skids sent out and total inventory sent out.

Then I have another form, call the current inventory form that has customer, product descp, total items per skid, total skids remaining and total inventory items remaining.

The main goal of this database is to keep track of currenty inventory. As of now I have no issues with the inbound form, I can add items to that form and it populates the table. The outbound form will subtract items from the table. The current inventory then subtracts the remaining inventory, but there is a catch.

For example, we have 5 items that come in on the 1st, then 3 items go out on the 10th. Remaining items are 2 items and then we ship two more on the 15th. Leaving me with 0 items total. For some reason it's not calculating total remaining skids when shipped out on multiple days.

The inbound form is just running off the inbound query which is just running of the inbound table. The outbound form is just running off the outbound query which is just running of the outbound table. If anybody can assist, I would greatly appreciate it. Please email me at Labatts2225@aol.com, please use the following subject..."Access Inventory Form."

John