Question Unanswered: Calling Oracle Pkg in CR9

Guys, im extrememly new to Crystal and trying to Call a Stored Procedure from an Oracle DB.
    i found a published paper on this from Crystal Decisions and followed it to the letter, link below:
    http://support.businessobjects.com/communityCS/TechnicalPapers/scr_oracle_stored_procedures.pdf#search='Oracle%20 stored%20procedures%20and%20crystal%20reports'

my problem is when i click on the Stored procedures node in the database expert, tables are not displayed as described in this paper. they are displayed in the tables node above the stored procedures node.

i know this can be done. other wise Crystal wouldnt publish a paper. i'd love to use this interface and have other similar projects, some in sql server - which if im not mistaken is a bit easier than using Oracle. any guidance for this ''newbie'' would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks again for any help
    rik

Talking i figured it out

Nevermind guys I figured this thing out. As near as i can figure out it was ODBC driver i was using. but it did something interesting. my stored procedure that was in a package is now below the stored procedure node in another node named Qualifiers.
    im not really sure right now what the significance of that is but it definately is working -
    if anyone knows the significance of the Qualifiers node - i'd appreciate some feedback.
    thanks
    rik