Unanswered: Retrieving SQL statements from Log files (like LogMiner for Oracle)

I have DB2 UDB v8.2 installed on Windows XP. I am looking for a way to read SQL transactions from the log files (specifically Inserts, Updates and Deletes). I would like to get information like table, fields modified, user, etc.

To give a better idea, I'm looking for something like LogMiner that's available for Oracle. Even something like SQL Profiler (SQL Server) would do. I want to know if there's anything I can do without using third-party software.

I tried the Activity Monitor but it did not display Inserts, updates, etc that I would do from the Command Editor (Java console), and so did not serve my purpose. I also searched extensively on the net but haven't found anything concrete.

Hopefully someone out there would help me out! Thanks.

I think no utility as logminer in DB2

sql log

only db2 recovery expert has the possibility to extract the statements from the log or to create new minilogs from logs....
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    DB2/ORA/SQL Services
    DB2 DBA & Advanced DBA Certified
    DB2 Dprop Certified

thanks for your help guys.

also, is there a way I could send specific fields from the committed SQL transactions (say tablename, field, etc) to a Microsoft Message queue?

If db2 recovery expert can extract that data from the logs, then that information should be in it.
    Is the DB2 log format documented somewhere?
    In that case, it should be fairly easy to write a perl script to extract and present the useful info.