var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Oracle Discoverer Administrator with Oracle Applications - Grants Accounting Module
Discoverer Administrator/Oracle Applications Developer (Reports)
Long Island City NY
Programmer/Analyst with excellent Oracle Discoverer Administration / Oracle Reports skills to provide day to day application support and enhancements.
Support includes but is not limited to:
user request collection and fulfillment
application performance monitoring and tuning
upgrade to later versions of Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Applications reports including required customizations arising from change
production and test environment support for data investigations and finalizations.
Enhancement responsibilities include requirements gathering and analysis; designing, building, testing, documenting and deploying enhancements.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: progress and status reporting and use of project and requirements management tools.
• Oracle Discoverer 4i, 9i, 10g Administration (4 years)
• Oracle Database 8i/9i: data modeling, queries, stored procedures (7 years)
• Oracle Reports 6i (4 years)
• Thorough knowledge of Oracle Applications 11i modules Grants Accounting, Purchasing,Payables a and underlying tables (4 years)
• Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
• Excellent client interface and training skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Rational Analyst Studio
MSN ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
212-269-6448 x 354 (V)
Amtex Systems Inc.
Suite 801, 50 Broad Street
New York, NY-10004
"Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)."