· Acts as an internal storage consultant for Client Service Technology, providing technical guidance on the most complex projects and regularly provides technical leadership to colleagues, assisting them with successfully completing assigned projects.
· Participates in RFP and Proposal response activities including conducting interviews to gather requirements.
· Participate in overall architecture designs with other CST team members.
· Work with clients on how to perform file system maintenance and
· Work with clients on how to perform storage capacity measurement
· Evaluates client technology service requests, conducts surveys, performs studies, and completes special investigations to determine appropriate courses of action; performs detailed systems analysis to define the user and system requirements on approved applications and projects.
· Maintains professional relationships with customers, management, colleagues and vendors and deliver high-quality customer service.
· Meet with Clients/Employees to determine business requirements and document specifications for engagements.
· Work with clients on baseline analysis as well as on going
· Provide best practices and document day to day run procedures.
· Perform and demonstrate to client on health monitoring and metrics.
· Define and baseline storage design standards, based on industry
standards and best practices.
· Design baseline storage configurations based on storage design standards,
system and business requirements
Storage Architect Job Description
· Work with clients to baseline storage infrastructure and
· Interfacing and consulting with application, database, server, and
other technology areas on architecture, and solution selection, to
ensure appropriate storage technology and configuration
· Work with clients to define maintenance strategy guidelines
· Work with clients to define methods and procedures to be followed
by the storage team to administer the storage environment
· Run and analyze reports for inconsistencies and issues
· Develop practices to monitor daily activity with storage systems
as well as workload patterns and peak periods
· Provide leadership in the planning, research, design, implementation, and support of commercial off the shelf (COTS) Storage solutions and associated hardware platforms.
· Ensure knowledge transfer around daily provisioning configuration
· Follow the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards when leading and participating in technology projects.
· Available to travel approximately 50 percent of time to coordinate deployment and development efforts.
· As developed and coordinated upon request by supervisor.
· Support other IT staff with open and unresolved issues.
· Provides on-call support via cell-phone or pager 24 x 7.
· Take on responsibilities as a backup or alternate for other IT staff.
· Cover and resolve any outstanding Service Desk related issues in an effort to help all IT members resolve tickets as quickly and efficiently as possible.
· Physical labor from time to time, which may include moving equipment, furniture, etc.
Storage Architect Job Description
· Experience with the administration of EMC CLARiiON and DMX disk arrays and EMC Connectrix (Brocade) fiber channel switches.
· Experience with array based replication technologies (MirrorView, SANCopy)
· Strong Windows Server (2000/2003) skills
· Enterprise backup experience (Veritas NetBackup / Legato NetWorker) a plus.
· Knowledge of Data Communications Networking Design / Architecture planning and support, specifically using TCP/IP protocols for LANs and WANs and CISCO, Nokia, Checkpoint products.
· Knowledge and/or Security administration of Databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS.
· Strong skills in the following areas: Effective group presentation, Verbal and written communications, Customer service.
· Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with senior business management and peers.
· Efficient and effective problem resolution and systems troubleshooting abilities.
· Excellent working knowledge of industry standards and technology.
· Four Year College Degree
· 3 to 5 Years Systems design, development, integration, implementation, and support related to the Storage Management
· 5 Years general IT experience
· Storage systems, policies and procedure Design and Development.
· Documentation Skills.
Director - Security Services - Business Development
Director - Business Development / Security Services
Excellent Opportunity to work for a Leading Consulting Firm in the area of Forensics, Litigation Support and Security. Please read below for job description and requirements.
The Director will provide business development expertise and experience at an advanced level; participate in identifying, initiating, maturing, negotiating, and closing client relationships which result in Security Services revenue.
· Identify Security Services opportunities and support closing deals working with delivery staff to develop proposals to meet customer needs
· Responsibilities include identifying and contacting prospects; conducting discussions with potential and existing clients to determine needs; preparing and reviewing capabilities presentations and proposals; following the progress of opportunities and engagements, updating Managing Directors and Senior Managing Directors; and helping resolve pre- and post-deal issues as they arise
· Coordinate with teams at various levels of staff to ensure effective business development activities
· Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients. Identify possible sources of new business
· Deliver presentations on the spectrum of services to potential clients
· Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with staff and clients
· A clear understanding of company's scope of products and expertise within the industry
· Self-starter with the ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment
· Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
· Ability to travel
· Leadership and management skills
· Must have 2 – 4 years demonstrated success in Information Security services or related experience
· Must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree
· MBA, MS, CISSP, or CISA highly desirable
· Big 4, IBM Global Services, security product vendor (e.g., Symantec, ISS, Cisco, etc.) or equivalent experience preferred