The following database is available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. If you would like to view more databases for sale, visit this page: http://www.odditysoftware.com/page-webcontentdata.htm

If you would like to recieve notification when a new database is added to our Website Content Databases Directory, complete the Notification Request Form to get new database notifications and first dibs on any new databases for sale.

NEW - PHP Scripts are now available for each one of our databases starting as low as $xx. Contact me for further details if you have any interest.

If you use the Purchase links, you will be sent an email with download instructions. The download is in MS Access format. If you require a different format, just reply back to the download email with the format you need, and I will arrange it for you.

U.S. Public Schools Database
This database contains a great deal of information regarding all public schools in the United States. The types of schools found in this database include the following school types.

Regular School:
A public elementary/secondary school that does not focus primarily on vocational, special, or alternative education.

Special Education School:
Public elementary/secondary school that focuses primarily on education of one or more of the following types of students: hard of hearing, deaf, speech-impaired, health-impaired, orthopedically impaired, mentally retarded, seriously emotionally disturbed, multi-handicapped, visually handicapped, or deaf and blind, and adapts curriculum, materials or instructions for students served.

Vocational School:
Public elementary/secondary school that focuses primarily on vocational education, and provides education in one or more semi-skilled technical operations.

Other/Alternative School:
A public elementary/secondary school that addresses the needs of students which typically cannot be met in a regular school, provides nontraditional education, serves as an adjunct to a regular school, and falls outside of the categories of regular, special education, or vocational education.

Database Fields: School ID, Low Grade Level, High Grade Level, Schools Name, Agency Name, County Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Zip 4, Phone Number, Locale, Charter ID, Magnet ID, Title1 School ID, Student Count, Teacher Count, Student to Teacher Ratio, Count of Male Students, Count of Female Students, Ethnic Counts For Native American, Asian, Black, White, Student Count on Free Lunch Program, Student Count on Reduced Lunch Program, and Number of Migrant Students.

Price: $75.00 - PayPal Purchase
Price with resell rights: $150.00 - PayPal Purchase
Records: 91,957
Sample Data: Sample data can be found on the product page (link below) - Actual Database Available in MS Access 2000, MS Access 97, MySQL Dump, MS Excel, MS SQL Server 2000 or Delimited File set
More Info: U.S. Public Schools Database Product Page

PM or email to scripting[at]gmail.com if interested. Thanks!