Dear Candidate,

You were selected to receive this email based on key words listed on your resume. If you have been contacted in error, please disregard this posting and accept our apologies.

We have your resume on file, and we are currently looking for a professional to fill the job outlined below.

If you are interested in discussing the following job, please contact me immediately. If you are not interested yourself, but know of someone who may be a good match, please have the candidate contact me immediately.

We rely on referrals as a strong part of our recruitment success! Please contact me to discuss our referral bonus program further.

Job Title: Database Administrator/Applications

SQL and DTS programmer with 6+ years database development experience needed for a 6 months assignment. This candidate will monitor database performance and implement changes to improve efficiency. Manage database security and user ids; support software tools. Expertise in writing SQL scripts, Developing SQL Server database objects and stored procedures and writing DTS packages.

Undergraduate degree preferred
Expert with MS SQL Server 2000 Transact-SQL, SQL, DTS packages
Must have good documentation and communication skills.

Job Location: Washington, DC