Unanswered: Show Image/Hide Image

Ok, I have an image on a form that is set to not visible.
    When a user checks the checkbox on the page I want the image to display, but if the checkbox isn't checked then I don't wnat it to display the image.
    I have the correct code in vba to do this, but I can't get it to work at all. I've put it under Form_Load, Form_Open, Form_AfterUpdate, everything I can think of and it still doesn't work correctly.

Also I have more than one record, and everything is inside a tab control. I have managed to get it to display, but it then displays it for all the other records, even when the checkbox is not checked.

Anyone any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by KevCB226
    Ok, I have an image on a form that is set to not visible.
    When a user checks the checkbox on the page I want the image to display, but if the checkbox isn't checked then I don't wnat it to display the image.
    I have the correct code in vba to do this, but I can't get it to work at all. I've put it under Form_Load, Form_Open, Form_AfterUpdate, everything I can think of and it still doesn't work correctly.

Also I have more than one record, and everything is inside a tab control. I have managed to get it to display, but it then displays it for all the other records, even when the checkbox is not checked.

Anyone any ideas?
    Hi Kev - if the code is correct then why isn't it working? Fancy posting please? Something like (OnCurrent and possibly also Checkbox_AfterUpdate):

Code:
     Me.ImageControl.Visible = Me.Checkbox
    Is the checkbox control bound? No? Then it has nothing to relate it to the record - it is independant of it - and so will show for all\ be invisible for all

HTH
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Got it sorted, your right though, I needed to place in under Current on the Form properties, and in the AfterUpdate properties of the checkbox.