Unanswered: Newly installed 2003 giving unsafe expression

error when opening database. Asking for a service pack that I do not have priveleges to install at this time... any suggestions as to getting this message to go away...????

Provided Answers: 1
    Well hullo there fellow minneapolis dbhead. What is the exact error message(s) that you are receiving?
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Security warning, unsafe expressions are not blocked. is the first one... My administrator just called me and said there is a way around but he couldn't remember it... I found something on macro security but haven't tried it yet... figured I would wait to see what the experts here have to say... usually get easier advice here...

Provided Answers: 1
    sounds like you're on the right track. if you lower macro security to "low", you will not get that message. however, you will expose yourself to any malicious macros. If you designed the database, look into digitally signing the project. here's a bit of info on how to do that:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../odc_dsvba.asp
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

Well that was pretty painless... The site I found went through this long drawn out process and I had it done in 4 or 5 clicks... I am looking into thesignature/certification thing as well.. Thanx for the help...