Unanswered: Can the MS Access control the Lotus Notes

In MS Access:
    I want to send the file to someone. But, it needs go through the Lotus Notes to send the file. Can MS Access control the Lotus Notes? Because when I send the file in MS Access, it go to Lotus Notes, and then I click the send button of the Lotus Notes again. Can I skip the step? Thanks.

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    Are you asking if Access can automate Lotus Notes email? Yes, there is an object library available for notes.

I just happened to be looking for something along similar lines today, here's a snippet you may find useful:

This too:
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

How about other E-mail application except the Lotus Notes?

Suppose we don't know which e-mail application the computer has. But, MS Access can still lauch one e-mail application to send e-mail.

Can the MS Access control the Lotus Notes

Hi Access man,

Great Services! How to effortlessly Transfer MS Outlook database into Access Lotus Notes, I will suggestion you by using SysTools Outlook to Notes software that will 100% totally Export your MS Outlook such as a Emails/Contacts/Journals/Calendar/Images/ address book into Access Control Lotus Notes within few click. Please follow this link:

I was really impressed by SysTools Outlook to Notes products and support services 24x7 helpline.

Thanks and Regards
    Jackson Paul
    Last edited by jacksion; 01-30-12 at 08:48. Reason: word editing