Unanswered: Saving an Macro Output file *.html format

Hello all,
    I have created a macro to output a report I created to a *.html doc but wanted to know if there was a way/code to have the Macro Output the file saving it as a sequential file name (time). I have many txt files I receive throug out the day and run reports on each one, then run the macro and save the report to a specific file/folder. I then have to go to that folder and rename so that it does not over right the next time I run the Macro. I know that it will ask you if you want to over right when run and you can change it then (by saying no and then click "save as"), but I was wondering if there was a way to have the macro save it as "hh_mm_sec.html" (using the current time as my file name) this way i would eliminate the renaming/save as step in my process. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Mike
    Last edited by mmetzler; 10-26-05 at 21:05.

Just curious if anyone had any odeas at all... Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 1
    Sure, just use now() as part of your file name, format it as you wish.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

ok that formula makes sense. Where do I put that formula? Does it go into the Macro? I tried putting it in the Output file field, but not working. I am sure there is a simple explanation but I think I have been starring at this screen to long. Comon sense has left my brain. thanks again in advance.

someone.. anyone.. hehehehe

Just wondering if some one can help me a lil further witht the NOW() formula.

Thanks in advance.