Unanswered: How to create report for my project and what tool i have to use!

Hi,

FrontEnd: VisualBasic 6
    Database: MsAccess

I am in need to make a report for my Form, the Form displays a Calendar. I also have the sample Report how the output should be, i tried by creating the report in HTML and shown in Internet Explorer but not completed due to some restrictions, i don't know what to do to get the better Report. Kindly i request if any one interested can mail me, i will send project with Full details.

Thankyou,
    Chock.

How To Make Report

Hi,
    Go to main menu when u open VB6
    then choose Projects
    then Choose Componants
    then choose from the tabs designers
    then check data enviromnet
    then check data report
    ---------------------------------
    when u do that
    go to projects again
    u will find that
    add data report
    add data enviromnet

first u have to choose the data enviromnet
    and u have to create commands in it (which will related to ur tables or queries in ur DB )
    after u do this

Add ur data report
    (the connection for the report will be from the commands u created in data enviroment )
    then u have to make ur Own Design for the ur repoert

hope that will work

Sam
    Sami Al Damiri ...

Reply to post 'How to create report for my project and what tool i have to use!

Hai Sami,

Thank you for your response. The report now i require was already done in java and its developed by java by some other folk, but only for reports. I am creating the application , i need to give the report similar to the existing one created in java. Shading the Background of a cell Partially based on a feild value in the report is my problem. The picture of the report is attached here.

Thankyou,
    Chock.
    Attached Files Attached Files