Unanswered: Page Break in a Report

I have a report that has three Group Headers appearing on the report in the following order: FiscalYear, District and County. The detail info on projects in each individual county appears below the County Group Header. When there's only enough room at the bottom of a page to print only the District or County Headers, I won't the system to cause a page break before that District or County Header. Can anyone tell me how to do that please. Thanks in advance for any help.

In the header of the section you want to start on a new page, go to the properties and make sure that 'Keep Together' flag is turned to 'yes'. I believe this will work for you. I do not think the 'Force New Page' option is what you want because you may have alot of wasted white space in your report.

Try it out and see if it works
    Mike

I tried that but it doesn't do what I want it to. I have attached a PowerPoint file within a Zip file that has three screen prints form three pages of my report. Pages 1 and 2 show an example of how the system prints the Group Header(s) at the bottom of the page without at least one Detail line. Page three shows you how I want the system to work each time. Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

can you post a sample of ur DB

The database is rather large and would take some time to cut it down. Unfortunatley, I don't have the luxury of the time today. Thanks for the help.

I found the problem. Here's the solution. For the District & County Headers, "Sorting and Group", "Group Properties", in "Keep Together" I selected "With First Detail". Now it works just the way I wanted it too. Thanks for the discussion. It helped a lot in figuring this out.

kewl!! That was my next suggestion. Glad I could be a sounding board. More importantly glad you figured it out. Makes a person feel a whole lot better!!

Anytime
    Mike