Unanswered: using 2 procedures in one crystal report

hi
    i have to make a report using crystal reports. i have to use 2 procedures in one CR. procedure A on executing returns 1 row for a particular id. For the same id the Procedure B returns 3 rows. now in my report i am taking a few fields from Procedure A and Few from Procedure B. The problem is that Fields taken from Procedure B are returning only one record even though there are 3. I have tried left outer join/ inner join on the procedure A with procedure B. even then it is displaying only one record. Is there something that i am missing.
    This is very urgent as i have a delivery to make on monday
    Kindly Reply.

there is one more problem. i have a main report and a subreport
    in the main report there is a link to navigate to the sub report.
    now in the subreport because there are 3 rows returned from the procedure B , 3 pages are getting created. i need the 3 records to be displayed in one page only.

Rgds,
    akshay
    Last edited by akshaydeshpande; 10-28-05 at 13:31.

hi
    i have to make a report using crystal reports. i have to use 2 procedures in one CR. procedure A on executing returns 1 row for a particular id. For the same id the Procedure B returns 3 rows. now in my report i am taking a few fields from Procedure A and Few from Procedure B. The problem is that Fields taken from Procedure B are returning only one record even though there are 3. I have tried left outer join/ inner join on the procedure A with procedure B. even then it is displaying only one record. Is there something that i am missing.
    This is very urgent as i have a delivery to make on monday
    Kindly Reply.

there is one more problem. i have a main report and a subreport
    in the main report there is a link to navigate to the sub report.
    now in the subreport because there are 3 rows returned from the procedure B , 3 pages are getting created. i need the 3 records to be displayed in one page only.

Rgds,
    akshay

i am a still waiting for a reply from some one