The following database is available in either MySQL Dump, MS Access, MS Excel or SQL 2000 backup file. I am currently working with several different databrokers who have more to offer than possible to list. If there is something you are interested in that is not listed, just let me know, and I'll check with my vendors. If you would like to view more databases for sale, visit this page:

If you would like to recieve notification when a new database is added to our Website Content Databases Directory, complete the Notification Request Form to get new database notifications and first dibs on any new databases for sale.

NEW - PHP Scripts are now available for each one of our databases starting as low as $xx. Contact me for further details if you have any interest.

If you use the Purchase links, you will be sent an email with download instructions. The download is in MS Access format. If you require a different format, just reply back to the download email with the format you need, and I will arrange it for you.

** Alternate Payment is available through 2checkout if needed, just let me know.

Real Estate Agents Database
This database contains listings for certified real estate agents. Real estate brokers and sales agents often work evenings and weekends and usually are on call to suit the needs of clients.

A license is required in every State and the District of Columbia. Most real estate firms are relatively small; indeed, some are one-person businesses. By contrast, some large real estate firms have several hundred agents operating out of numerous branch offices. Many brokers have franchise agreements with national or regional real estate organizations. Under this type of arrangement, the broker pays a fee in exchange for the privilege of using the more widely known name of the parent organization. Although franchised brokers often receive help in training sales staff and running their offices, they bear the ultimate responsibility for the success or failure of their firms.

Record Fields: ID, Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone, Phone2, Phone3, Fax, Email, Website, Country, Area Code Check, FIPS Code, County, Time Zone, Daylight Savings Time Flag, Latitude, Longitude, MSA Code, PMSA Code
Price: $50.00 - PayPal Purchase
Price with resell rights: $150.00 - PayPal Purchase
Records: 31,782
Sample Data: Sample data can be found on the product page (link below) - Actual Database Available in MS Access 2000, MS Access 97, MySQL Dump, MS Excel, MS SQL Server 2000 or Delimited File set
More Info: Real Estate Agents Database Product Page

PM or email to scripting[at] if interested. Thanks!