Unanswered: Printing Blank lines at END of report

The users of my database are wanting every bit of page space to be filled on the reports, for aesthetic purposes. I've found sample databases on Microsoft website, and another to print n lines per page, but they don't work if the group is larger than one page. I have 37 records in my group, so the first two pages are full of data, and the third page of the report has two items on it. i need to somehow be able to fill the rest of the report with blank lines. i can keep track of total number of items, and how many i've printed, but after i print the last detail section, how can i make it print blank lines to finish filling the page? Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by jmahaffie
    The users of my database are wanting every bit of page space to be filled on the reports, for aesthetic purposes. I've found sample databases on Microsoft website, and another to print n lines per page, but they don't work if the group is larger than one page. I have 37 records in my group, so the first two pages are full of data, and the third page of the report has two items on it. i need to somehow be able to fill the rest of the report with blank lines. i can keep track of total number of items, and how many i've printed, but after i print the last detail section, how can i make it print blank lines to finish filling the page? Thanks for the help.
    Here's a monday morning question for you: IF YOU DIDN'T PRINT THE BLANK LINES, WOULD THEY BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE?
    Back to Access ... ADO is not the way to go for speed ...